January’s Garnet Fairy by Mirabilia
I finally finished this project. I stitched it up in record time for a project this size. Although the beading was tedious, I managed to complete that in record time as well. I tried a different securing technique for the beads and it it worked out well. I secured the beads with a full cross-stitch and the beads stood straight up and down as a result. When secured with half a stitch, the beads lay slanted (which is pretty as well).
My fairy is currently in for framing and I’ll update this post once I have a final, framed product.
In the meantime, you can see how my project grew.