I didn’t get a lot of dedicated stitching time last week. I had a training session Wednesday night and acupuncture Friday evening. Add in a couple of evenings of kids’ activities and there went all my time. Any stitching that I did do, was done in bits and pieces.
Despite this, I did manage to finish the stitching on Tigerlily over the weekend, and I have now started the beading process.
Here’s Tigerlily minus the beads: **updated to add finished photos**
On Saturday, I picked up three projects from the framer–Bluebell, Water Lily, and my daughter’s I Gave You My Heart. I will be posting pics of those over the next couple of days. I can’t wait to share it with everyone. I truly love how they turned out. I was so pleased.