As you can see, I’ve started my next Muse fairy. I don’t typically jump from one project to another before completion, but I am waiting for some beads to be shipped to me before I can complete Rhythm. I’m almost done stitching her. I just need to add the beads that I’m waiting for, to her wings.
In the meantime, I’ve moved onto the next Muse, Harmony. Harmony is proving to be a bit of an annoyance. There are a few errors in the chart as follows:
- There is a ♥ symbol in her dress. There is no ♥ symbol in the code/colour key. My strategy was to work around the ♥ and, by process of elimination, figure out what DMC floss was not yet used.
- In the code/colour key, the • symbol specifies DMC 3831. Turns out, this is the colour for the ♥ symbol.
- In the code/colour key, one symbol is used twice and references two different colours. Looks like one of the duplicated symbols should be the • symbol and refer to DMC 3824.
As a result of error number 2, I had to frog out this entire area:
The blank areas to the immediate right are where this colour should be (♥ DMC 3831). That means that the red that I had to frog, will be re-stitched with DMC 3824.
In any event, here’s where I left my project as of yesterday:
I am stitching her on Silkweaver’s, hand-dyed, 28-ct Cashel linen, 2 over 2. I must admit, after having stitched on Jobelan for my last couple of projects, I’m not enjoying stitching on linen. I much prefer the evenness and softness of Jobelan.