Stitching has been slow, unfortunately. I had a couple of events keeping me from stitching a couple of nights last week and a couple of the other opportunities…well, I just didn’t feel like stitching. I think I may be losing just a teensy bit of the stitching bug.
Since my previous post, here’s what I’ve managed to do:
I’m glad that I’m nearing the end of this project. For some reason, I’m just not enjoying this one as much as my previous projects. I’ll blame it on the fabric (linen). I much prefer Jobelan.
I managed to finish her skin and all the back stitching required. I worked on her hair during my lunch hour today. I’ve gone as far as I can on her wings. I’m waiting for one Kreinik thread to come in with my shipment for the wings. Once my order is delivered, I’ll be able to finish the beading on Rhythm’s wings as well. I plan to finish that first, then come back to Harmony and finish stitching her wings and get started on her beads.