I’ve been working on Mirabilia and Nora Corbett charts for so long, my eyes couldn’t help but wander when I saw that Heaven and Earth Designs (HAED) was having a 45% off Mother’s Day Sale. Seriously, who could resist?
I have a wishlist with HAED; however, I didn’t purchase any of my wishlist items, because I came across a few other charts that I liked better. I chose the following:
As you can see, I’ve stuck to my fairy theme. Sorry, couldn’t help it. They really are my favourite subject to stitch next to baby designs, i.e. samplers, birth announcements, etc.
I already have a few HAED charts in my stash that I have yet to stitch. I promise I will tackle them one day. I have a current UFO entitled Dark Wings. I’ve started this three times and by the looks of it, I will be starting it a fourth time. Turns out, I didn’t purchase a piece of fabric large enough to complete it. Thank goodness I caught it on time with the help of Maria before I got very far on with the stitching. Ugh. This chart just wasn’t meant to be.
My plan of action is to complete the following projects in this order:
- Rhythm (Once I receive the beads I need in the shipment I need.)
- Harmony (Once I receive the Krenik I need in the shipment I’m waiting for.)
- Evening Primrose (To add to my pixie wall. The framer already has this frame ordered for me.)
Once I finish the above, I will be (for the first time ever), putting the following projects on rotation:
- Lyrical or Caprice (still have to decide which I like better.)
- Dark Wings (I am determined to finish this!)
I will need to buy a new piece of fabric for Dark Wings. Too bad HAED charts aren’t listed on the fabric viewer. It would help my decision tremendously.