I picked up Evening Primrose from the framer’s this weekend, and I’m pleased with the outcome. As usual, he did not disappoint. The waiting time for the frame did not take long, because he had pre-ordered the frame I needed. Nothing like a quick turnaround!
Evening Primrose was stitched on Sugar Maple Fabrics, Wyvern, 28-ct Luguna, 2 over 2. Total cost for mats, frame, non-glare glass, and labour is $218.54 (including taxes).
Of course, I added her to my pixie wall. I rearranged the order to distribute the project colours more evenly. I’m sure these will be rearranged again once I add the next two projects.
I will be adding Poppy soon enough. I was able to complete all the stitching and back stitching over the weekend. All that remains is the beading. I hope to work on the beading during my lunch hours and whatever evening stitching time I can throw in. The goal is to submit her for framing this Saturday.
I’ve decided to stitch Holly next and finally have the pixie display completed. I may add a few more into the mix at a later time, but right now, I’d like to get started on my HAED project. Also, I need to stitch up my two last Muse fairies. Those will be completed before I even tackle adding another pixie to this wall.