Yay! Another finish. This will be my last finish for 2013. I can’t believe I completed as many projects as I did this year. Tomorrow’s post will be a review of my finishes.
On to Poppy. I finished the remainder of the beading last night. I double checked to make sure I had all the back stitching in. Ha ha! I missed that on Holly. I forgot to back stitch parts of her leg. Thank goodness I was able to stop the framer from framing her with the error. I will back stitch her legs in store this Saturday, while I submit Poppy for framing.
I did make a little error on Poppy, but non-Mirabilia stitchers won’t be able to tell. The bottom curl is wrong. I must have miscounted. The curl cuts right at the bottom of her dress. It should be about five squares down. As a result, I had to modify the beads on the bottom as well. Thankfully, I don’t think this error modified the project negatively.
Here’s Poppy in all her glory:
I expect to start my next project within the next couple of days. I will be working on “Dark Wings”, an OOP Heaven and Earth Design. My lunch hour will be spent finishing the gridding on the upper left-hand corner.