I’ve been making steady progress on this project, and so far I’m enjoying it. Here’s what I’ve done since my last post (days 5 to 9):
I was determined to log my time spent on stitching this time around, because I was curious as to how many working hours I actually spent on a project. For the first four days, I did just that. That didn’t last very long. There were a couple of times I sat down to stitch before recording my start time. I figured I’d record my start time when I recorded my end time. That didn’t happen either. LOL. So I just gave up. Now, I’m just stitching. Ah well, at least I still keep track of my daily progress.
As mentioned in my previous post, I’ve been beading the mystery gift during my lunch hour and stitching this project during the evenings and weekends. The plan is working well for me, so I’m sticking to it.
Also mentioned in my last post, was the fact that my framer might not have been able to source the gold fillet I used in my Muse framing projects. I’m happy to report that he called me to tell me he was able to get it. I can’t even tell you how relieved I was. Just to be safe, I ordered an extra one for the final Muse project that has yet to be stitched. There are five in total. I’ve stitched four.
I’ll be picking those up this weekend, so next weekend I’ll be featuring my Muse wall. I’m finally getting that one final space on the wall filled in!