Filed under Completed

Ruby

Ruby

Ruby by Gorjuss (Santoro London)   I completed Ruby over the weekend, and I’m happy with the outcome.  I did find the swing ropes a bit tricky, because it’s been quite a while since I’ve actually had to do this.  I think I could have done better, but like I said, I’m happy with the … Continue reading

Purrrrrfect Love

Purrrrrfect Love

Purrrrrfect Love by Gorjuss (Santoro London) My daughter has completed her third Gorjuss project.  This one took a little bit longer to complete, because she put it down for quite a while, but when she got to stitching, she made great progress. As of late, I’ve tried to shy away from washing the completed projects … Continue reading

Let It Snow, Snowmen ABC

Let It Snow, Snowmen ABC

My daughter finished her Gorjuss project (to be featured in an upcoming post). She checked out the other patterns available and requested one of them, so I’ll be ordering that for her.  In the meantime, she decided to kill some time and start another snowman alphabet. This time around, she compelted the letter R.  As … Continue reading

Let It Snow, Snowmen ABC

Let It Snow, Snowmen ABC

With all the snow that’s been falling the last couple of days, it seems fitting that I post about wintery snowmen.  🙂 I volunteered to do some quick stitches for my friend.  The theme is Snowmen ABC (designed by Ursula Michael).  As you can probably guess, it’s the alphabet with each letter displayed on a … Continue reading

Caprice

Caprice

Caprice by Nora Corbett (Mirabilia) A finish!  I finally have a finish.  It’s been a very long time.  I guess forgetting my current project at work last weekend was a good thing. It forced me to pick up this WIP and work on the beading, which by the way, took FOREVER! Enjoy the close-ups! On … Continue reading

Holly (Updated)

Holly (Updated)

I picked up both Holly and Poppy at the same time, but I opted to have them featured on separate posts to keep up with the theme of the blog. I’m very happy with Holly’s outcome.  In the last progress post for Holly, I mentioned that I noticed an error after I submitted her for … Continue reading

Poppy (Updated)

Poppy (Updated)

I picked up Poppy from the framer’s about three weeks ago, but I didn’t have a chance to post the final product until now.  I kept forgetting to snap a picture of it, but here she is. Enjoy! Poppy was stitched on Hand Dyed Fabrics by Stephanie, Abyss, 32-ct Jobelan, 2 over 2.  Total cost … Continue reading

Poppy

Poppy

Yay! Another finish.  This will be my last finish for 2013.  I can’t believe I completed as many projects as I did this year.  Tomorrow’s post will be a review of my finishes. On to Poppy.  I finished the remainder of the beading last night.  I double checked to make sure I had all the … Continue reading

Holly

Holly

Holly by Nora Corbett (Mirabilia) Another finish for 2013.  Just in time for Christmas!  I’m very happy with Holly.  I love how she turned out, and she was fun to stitch. UPDATE:  I forgot to mention that I made her skin colour all one colour as my daughter doesn’t like the way it looks when … Continue reading

Evening Primrose (Update)

Evening Primrose (Update)

I picked up Evening Primrose from the framer’s this weekend, and I’m pleased with the outcome.  As usual, he did not disappoint.  The waiting time for the frame did not take long, because he had pre-ordered the frame I needed.  Nothing like a quick turnaround! Evening Primrose was stitched on Sugar Maple Fabrics, Wyvern, 28-ct … Continue reading